Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

I THINK MY FUTURE IS BULLSHIIT

 Just because I didn’t go to university and I didn’t get a scholarship from it. People judge me as like I’m a contestant of an emulation. They spoken untruth and affront me on my face. They are not a snide before this. I was crying when they thought me I’m a stupid. It’s not! You just don’t know. I’m a part of this regeneration. I know your son go to university and you can handle it, you might understand and that is your aforethought on your family. This’s what I say unfair. Yes, you are a parvenu and I’m, well people say my family is well-off even poor. So I can’t tell you more than what you know. Wish you understand.
Back to what I say on title. I guess my future is Bullshiit. Yes, i understand so please for you daddy of your clever son, mommy of your pretty girl. This’s my decision. Yes your childreen go to university and tou have much wealth to finance it, make sure they school happily without think the cost of it. But sir, our relationship even just a fancy fucking as one blood. Because you may a racist. I’m the stupid ethnic and people hate me as a prostititute. So this’s done of the one family. Let’s see our future with this race. Race of our dreams. Because this’s only a proofing. NOT A UNEVIDENCE PROOF. It’s mean you lose.
I’m not a bad boy. I’m not a bloody hell stupid donkey. You often feel as if I’m a drug, an immorality, an unemployer or something fake and rubbish on your eyes. Yes, my future isn’t a bullshiit because I try to hang on, I try to work and fly with my goals. My dreams that I have written on my desk. On my book so many dreams with tears.
“Thank you for everyone who supported me and motivated me as a number one!”
The future belongs to those who believe.

I'm racist than a bigot !
Idiot boy : Yusan Prasetyo

0 comments: